Thursday, August 14, 2014

Are You -HOT- Enough? (Take the QUIZ)

My future sweetheart sent this to me this morning on OK Cupid. Gosh, I hope I pass! :) :) xo xo



Are You -HOT- Enough? (Take the QUIZ)

I don't have time for drama or the emotional games little girls like to play so here is my test to see if you make the grade.

I'll make it easy for you. All it takes is three (3) steps.
1 - Take the test.
2 - Add your score.
3 - Reply with your score on the Subject line.

The higher your score and the hotter you are will get my reply. Its time to impress.

Question 1:
Have you ever received a car as a gift? (Family excluded)
Add 30 points for each car.
Subtract the age(s) of the cars.
Classic cars Add 20 points.

Question 2:
How many speeding tickets have you avoided getting by your charm?
Add 10 points for each ticked you got out of getting.
Add 30 points for each PBA card you own. (Attach pictures)

Question 3:
Jewelry: Is most of your jewelry bought for you or by you? (Family does not count.)
Add 10 points if you bought 40% of your jewelry.
Add 40 points if you bought 30% of your jewelry.
Add 50 points if you bought 20% of your jewelry.
Add 60 points if you bought less than 10% of your jewelry.

Question 4:
Do other women hate you the minute they see you?
Add 5 points for every fight you were in.
Add 15 more points for every fight you won.

Question 5:
Do you turn heads when you walk into a in an average party?
Add 5 points for each woman that turns her man's head away from you.
Add 5 points for every glass that you hear drop.
Add 10 points for every slaps her man's face for looking at you.

Question 6:
How many times do you get hit on by strangers on an average day?
Add 1 point for every stare.
Add 5 points for every witty remark.
Add 10 points for every phone number you get.
Add 50 points for every marriage proposal you get.

Question 7:
Have you ever slapped a guy just because you can?
Add 10 points for every guy you slapped for no reason.
Add 30 points for every time you wanted to be slapped back but didn't.

Question 8:
What was the most expensive you ever received?
Add 10 points for 4 figures.
Add 100 points for 5 figures.
Add 1000 points for 6 figures.

Question 9:
How many times you hear "Are those real?" a week?
Add 5 points for 1 - 2
Add 10 points for 2 - 4
Add 20 points for 5 or more.

Question 10:
How many guys give you their credit card to use?
Add 10 points for each credit card you are using.

Add 10 points for every motorcycle you rode

Add 30 points for every motorcycle you rode topless

Add 60 points for every motorcycle you rode naked.

Add 10 points for every tattoo you have

Add 20 points for every piercing you have.

How well did you do?

Some may say I’m a jerk for having this test, but to be honest, I could care less. I know what I want and and I will get it.

Know this- I do what I want, when I want, and I expect you to be the girl that does what I want when I want it.

Also, you had better have an attitude.

I'm looking for a girl who looks hot in a cocktail dress, and hotter still after I rip it off your body.

I need a girl who’s wild enough to dance topless on a table at a bar, and she knows how to turn heads anywhere she goes.

You need to be the type of girl who has no problems exploring being herself.

I absolutely will not put up with any of this “looking at me with innocent eyes, acting like you some virgin"

When you get an urge, you had better follow it and know how to please a man.

I'm going to give you a lot of shit if you don't.

You don't have to be a model for me to like you, but, be prepared to show me that all of you are. I don't want a crazy and emotional whiney bitch. I had to put up with that shit in the past. If you think you are up to the challenge, and I think you have what it takes...



...Show me.

No comments:

Post a Comment